The Expo portion will be held from 8am to 12pm and the Health-System Summit will be held from 1pm to 5pm on Thursday, October 27th, 2016 at the Cambria Inn and Suites in West Fargo, North Dakota. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
A block of rooms is reserved under the North Dakota Society of Health System Pharmacists. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly at 701-551-0120. Group rate reservations are on a first-come basis and must be made by October 1st, 2016.
Space is extremely limited and will be on a first-come basis, so please respond quickly so that we can ensure your spot.
Final Agenda: Final Summit Agenda.docx
The Health-System Summit portion will provide you with information about the practice of pharmacy from across the state of North Dakota. It will feature:
- Findings from the Board of Pharmacy compliance officer;
Town hall discussion:
- Residency program training
- Clinical ambulatory pharmacy practice
- Pharmacy technician education and technician-led medication reconciliation
- Review of Joint Commission findings
- Privileging and credentialing
- Other topics pertinent to best practices and expansion of pharmacy services in the state
The concept of the Expo provides an opportunity for you to consolidate meetings with many of the suppliers and industry sponsors you would meet with during the year to one convenient time. It also provides an opportunity for a limited number of exhibitor representatives to visit with you and other pharmacy colleagues. During the Expo, the exhibitor representatives will rotate through the room, approximately every 5 minutes, where they will describe their company/products/services and provide you with materials.